2015 New Year's Resolutions
Here we go again, it's that time of year, so let's do this:
- lose 7kg of body fat by summer - this means I need to get to around 72-73kg. The target is easily achievable given my current weight and percentage body fat (around 82kg and 15%-20%), I just gotta show a bit of self control!
- Don't get injured - Failed on this last year, must do better this year!
- Do 1 hour of your strengthening/conditioning exercises per week. Single leg squats, running man, planks, various glute exercises.
- Get fit and average > 12 hours of cardio a week, including 3-4 hours of Zone 3 and Zone 4 work per week.
- Watch less TV and other streaming services before 7pm - do whatever you like after 7pm! :)
- Take more photos.
- Play cricket and other sports.
- Continue running.
Posted on 1 Jan 2015, 4:08 p.m.
posted under: New Years Resolutionsback to Blog